STAVANGER, Norway: IK-Group AS and Nautilus Subsea partner on new technology.
- IK-Group AS and Nautilus Subsea AS are proud to announce a new partnership with the signing of an MoU.
- The new partnership provides the industry with a highly skilled offering in both IK’s globally recognised excellence in engineering bespoke subsea solutions with Nautilis’s broad experience in EPC projects and in-depth experience with subsea tie-in systems.
- End user benefits will include accelerated project execution which will deliver cost saving through reduced offshore campaigns and vessel time. Future maintenance and life of field management brings added benefit.
IK-Group’s VP of Subsea, Adrian Gamman, said “This has huge potential to be a fantastic partnership in both the short and long term. Nautilus share our ethos, culture and philosophies for creating high quality solutions for the subsea market. It will definitely open new doors for both IK and Nautilus and give the subsea market a highly experienced team from which to work with.“
Roddy Brown, IK’s Business Development Director for Subsea, said ”This is a significant milestone for IK as it now increases our Subsea offering to include specific tie in and tie back solutions, along with our widely known expertise in deep water subsea maintenance and repair solutions technology. Furthermore, it opens up a new market segment to us specially looking at green field developments, which nicely compliments IK’s existing subsea expertise and can deliver real value to our clients. I am really excited to see this partnership grow.”
Founded in 2014, Nautilus currently has a highly experienced team of engineers all with a long history in industry; specifically with in-depth experience in subsea tie-in systems. Their staff, with more than 30 years’ experience in the Subsea industry, have developed a new horizontal tie-in system which utilises the latest technology within fabrication and subsea metrology. The result is the patented and field proven H-Mode™. The same platform is therefore utilised for all tie-in applications such as:
- Rigid spool and pipeline tie-in
- Flexible and umbilical tie-in
- Pig launchers and receivers
This will ultimately benefit the end users by allowing pipe size ranges from 6" to 42", a simple, robust and reliable design, low manufacturing cost, simplified ROV operated tooling package, qualified tie-in system for rigid spools and Qualified Freudenberg Optima® subsea connector.
Speaking about the new partnership, Managing Director for Nautilus Subsea, Kjetil Høyer said “We are excited to enter into this partnership with IK. By combining Nautilus’ strong experience with delivery of high-quality subsea products along with IK’s strong market position and their ability to take on complex projects, we see a huge potential in this collaboration.”
For more information, please contact IK-Group’s Subsea Business Development Director Roddy Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Brilliant Engineering is the DNA of IK-Group - IK has a 30+ year history as an innovative supplier of specialist products and services for Pipe and Pipelines both Subsea and Topside.
- Maintaining our customers’ cash flow while performing maintenance and intervention is our core mission. Our patented designs for isolation and repair of Pipe/Pipeline from 1-46” has a proven track record onshore, topside and subsea.
- Reducing costly subsea operations with innovative alternatives and surgical precision - IK-Group is big enough for the big challenges but small enough to be agile.
About Nautilus Subsea
- Leading supplier of concept studies, detailed engineering, EPC, subsea structures and tie-in for the oil & gas industry.
- With our experienced team we design and build cost effective and reliable products for our customers. Nautilus Subsea has developed a novel patented and field proven tie-in technology, H-mode. This is a robust and cost-efficient system, with regards to both fabrication and installation.
- Nautilus can deliver a wide range of pipeline products