Compact Integrity Clamps (integrated sealing and structural reinforcement clamps).
About the Project:
IK-Group was asked to assist with an emergency repair due to a pipeline failure off the coast of West Africa. A crack had been discovered covering roughly 180deg of the pipeline. The pipeline itself is 12" in diameter and is located at a depth of roughly 1500m. An ROV was used to install the clamp.
- Size range: 4in to 32in
- Pressure rating: up to 600bar
- Installed by diver or ROV
- Integrated torque units (removable), all clamp functions (open/close/set/unset) operated hydraulically through male-female hot stab-receptacle ports
- Clamps coated acc. to Norsok M-501
- Clamps are designed in accordance with DNVGL-RP-F113 and DNVGL ST N001
- Design pressure: 280bar
For more information, please contact VP for Subsea Adrian Gamman here